Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Welcome!

My journey to the land of Scots began on my 24th birthday;by the time I was 24 and a day old, my feet (and obviously-or not- the rest of my body as well) were in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Today is my (counting my fingers) 12th day in Scotland and several words describe my time here so far:cold, windy, interesting, enlightening, cold(yes, I know I already said that), beautiful, new and et cetera (yes, et cetera also describes the experience i.e. it is an ongoing adventure :)). And today, I begin this blog which will detail my life in Scotland and specifically in Edinburgh. That is, unless I digress or procrastinate. Hopefully, I will stick to the main goal.
Anyway, welcome to the life of a Ghanaian girl in Edinburgh, Scotland! I hope we will all enjoy this journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment